Due to the prayer vigil being held at the El Cajon Police Headquarters this morning, traffic around our A-1 Self Storage location at 556 W. Main Street is severely impacted. Please allow for extra travel time as delays are expected.Continue Reading
Archive for September, 2016
As the 5K & 10K route will require road closures, traffic around our A-1 Self Storage location in Alhambra, CA will be impacted. Be aware of the road closures and detours between 4 AM and noon.
When traveling in the area, please follow all detours and traffic control. Allow for extra travel time due to the delays expected.
For more information visit: http://alhambrapumpkinrun.com/Continue Reading
A-1 Self Storage is looking for a full-time SALES ASSOCIATE for our East County San Diego area self storage facilities. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, outgoing, highly motivated, great at customer service and have a strong retail sales background. This position involves providing superior customer service in-person and over the telephone. It also includes ensuring the property is clean, well-maintained and meets company standards. All positions require some janitorial duties and weekend scheduling.
A-1 Self Storage currently owns and operates 51 self storage facilities throughout California & Texas. A-1 Self Storage is a 60 year old family-owned company headquartered in San Diego, and is one of California’s premier self storage companies.
WE OFFER YOU THE FOLLOWING:
- Full-Time – up to 40 hours per week schedule
- Competitive Hourly Pay – commensurate with experience
- Bonus Incentives-Award Recognition Programs
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Program w/Employer Matching
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- No Late Night Shifts! Store Hours: Mon-Fri 9-6 & Sat – Sun 9-5
- Company Shirts Are Provided – Wear Your Own Jeans & Sneakers to Work!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work weekends
- Excellent customer service skills in-person and on the telephone
- At least 1-2 years of retail sales experience required
- Must be willing and able to perform routine janitorial duties
- Able to work independently & with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, have great organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Must be a team player, yet able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Computer literate w/ basic proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, car insurance coverage & clean DMV record
- Must be able to successfully pass alcohol/drug screening & background check
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week, any day of the week without restrictions, all positions require weekend work
Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered for this Sales Associate position. Please do not apply if you do not meet all qualifications.
*** No phone calls about this position, please.
How to Apply:
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes must be submitted in PDF or Word format only for consideration of this position. Only apply if you meet our qualifications and are available 7 days per week. Be sure to include your email address on resume!Continue Reading
There is a downed power line blocking access to our A-1 Self Storage facility in Bell Gardens, CA. We do not recommend trying to enter the property at this time, as access is extremely limited. The power company and fire department are on scene.
We appreciate your patience during this time. We will post an update when the power line has been repaired, and access has been restored.
The City of La Mesa is holding their annual Oktoberfest on September 30th through October 2nd. This event brings vendors and visitors from all over to La Mesa for a weekend devoted to friends, family, food, and great entertainment.
The festivities will take place in downtown La Mesa Village, and traffic around our A-1 Self Storage location in La Mesa on Spring Street may be delayed.
For more information visit http://www.thelamesaoktoberfest.com/.Continue Reading