Keeping your car organized doesn’t need to be too time consuming or costly. You just need to implement a few car organization tips and tricks!
- Use pouches to store tissues, hand sanitizer and other travel-size necessities this will help alleviate clutter in your center console.
- Use silicone cupcake liners in your cup holders, this is a great way for an easy cleanup.
- Make on the go meals much less of hassle with a plastic basket from the dollar store.
- Expand your cup holder space with a basket and muffin pan. Perfect for holding large groups of drinks!
- Keep a car log to stay on top of your car maintenance.
- Keep your loose change in a gum container. This will help prevent miscellaneous coins from ending up all over the ground of your car.
How do you keep your car organized? Leave us a comment if you have additional tips to share.
Halloween is just around the corner, it’s time to transform your pumpkin into a masterpiece!The biggest challenge year after year is, how to keep pumpkins from rotting and molding before Halloween arrives. Here are some tips to help ensure that your pumpkin lasts as long as possible:
Pick the Right Pumpkin – Choose a pumpkin that is fresh, with a sturdy stem and that has no bruises. Also make sure to find one that has a flat bottom so it does’t roll.
Scoop Out The Pulp – When prepping your pumpkin make sure to scrape out as much as the pulp possible. The cleaner and drier of the inside of the pumpkin, the slower the rotting process will take.
Use Bleach – Give your fresh and carved pumpkin a bleach bath. You will want to use one teaspoon of bleach per gallon of water. This is a great way to hydrate your pumpkin and also eliminate any bacteria.
Refrigerate Pumpkin Overnight – If you live in warmer climate area it is recommended that you place carved pumpkins in fridge at night instead of keeping them on the porch. This will help to re hydrate your pumpkin.
Use A Fly Trap – There is doubt that Pumpkins attract fruit flies. Fruit flies will enhance the rotting process of a pumpkin therefore it is essential to keep a fly trap near by.
Let us know if you have any tips tricks you would like to share for this Halloween season.
Due to the prayer vigil being held at the El Cajon Police Headquarters this morning, traffic around our A-1 Self Storage location at 556 W. Main Street is severely impacted. Please allow for extra travel time as delays are expected.
The City of Alhambra is holding their third annual Pumpkin Run & Festival on Saturday, October 1st.
As the 5K & 10K route will require road closures, traffic around our A-1 Self Storage location in Alhambra, CA will be impacted. Be aware of the road closures and detours between 4 AM and noon.
When traveling in the area, please follow all detours and traffic control. Allow for extra travel time due to the delays expected.
For more information visit: http://alhambrapumpkinrun.com/
A-1 Self Storage is looking for a full-time SALES ASSOCIATE for our East County San Diego area self storage facilities. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, outgoing, highly motivated, great at customer service and have a strong retail sales background. This position involves providing superior customer service in-person and over the telephone. It also includes ensuring the property is clean, well-maintained and meets company standards. All positions require some janitorial duties and weekend scheduling.
A-1 Self Storage currently owns and operates 51 self storage facilities throughout California & Texas. A-1 Self Storage is a 60 year old family-owned company headquartered in San Diego, and is one of California’s premier self storage companies.
WE OFFER YOU THE FOLLOWING:
- Full-Time – up to 40 hours per week schedule
- Competitive Hourly Pay – commensurate with experience
- Bonus Incentives-Award Recognition Programs
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Program w/Employer Matching
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- No Late Night Shifts! Store Hours: Mon-Fri 9-6 & Sat – Sun 9-5
- Company Shirts Are Provided – Wear Your Own Jeans & Sneakers to Work!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work weekends
- Excellent customer service skills in-person and on the telephone
- At least 1-2 years of retail sales experience required
- Must be willing and able to perform routine janitorial duties
- Able to work independently & with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, have great organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Must be a team player, yet able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Computer literate w/ basic proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, car insurance coverage & clean DMV record
- Must be able to successfully pass alcohol/drug screening & background check
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week, any day of the week without restrictions, all positions require weekend work
Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered for this Sales Associate position. Please do not apply if you do not meet all qualifications.
*** No phone calls about this position, please.
How to Apply:
E-mail email@example.com. Resumes must be submitted in PDF or Word format only for consideration of this position. Only apply if you meet our qualifications and are available 7 days per week. Be sure to include your email address on resume!